- Inspected and Found – The A/C system is empty. We would like to keep it overnight to check for leaks in a sealed building after sitting overnight. We found an o-ring at the compressor has failed. We replaced it as warranty, even though the compressor replacement warranty is up.
- AIR COND HOSE O-RING – Remove & Replace – A/C Tube Assembly – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Evacuate and Re-charge A/C system R134-A
- PROPELLER SHAFT – Removal & Installation – Base,4WD To Rear Axle,Two Piece Propeller Shaft,Both – [Includes: Separate Front and Rear Shafts.] – [DOES NOT include removing Center Support Bearing from Front Shaft.]
- (Combination) – CENTER SUPPORT BEARING – Remove & Replace
- Inspected & Found – The rear differential fluid is starting to get dark. All of the other vehicle fluids are full and in good condition. The belt(s) is/are starting to show signs of wear. All of the other vehicle fluids are full and in good condition. Front and rear brakes are all at about 50%.
Dan M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/26/2022