CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-22T23:03:07+00:002012 Chevrolet Sonic CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-22T23:03:07+00:00
- Inspected and Found – We found the head gasket is severely blown and recommend replacing the entire engine due to the bottom end being hydro-locked.
- ENGINE ASSEMBLY (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – LT,LTZ,1.4L Eng,Turbocharger,Standard Trans – [Includes: R&I Bumper Cover. Includes: R&I Battery and Tray. Includes: Recover, Evacuate and Recharge Air Conditioning System.] – [Includes: R&I Engine Assembly.
- (Combination)Resurface rotors
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- Inspected & Found – All of the vehicle fluids, tune-up items, belts, and coolant hoses are in good condition at this time. Front brakes are new. Rear brakes have approx. 50% remaining
Shebanya V. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/21/2022